Admission Procedure for the Academic Session 2021-22
The School Academic Session begins in early April and extends to late March in the next year. The admission process starts in the month of December. Registration forms can be procured from the school office on all working days (Monday to Friday) between 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The form can either be collected personally or a proxy can be deputed to collect the same on your behalf.
At the time of registration, the following documents have to be submitted in the school office:
- 2 Passport sized photographs of the student
- A self-attested photocopy of Municipal Corporation Certificate for date of birth
- A self-attested photocopy of SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- A self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Previous Class Report Card or School Recommendation Letter
- Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
- Government approved ID proof and a passport sized photograph of both the Parents (Mother & Father)
- Registration charges of Rs. 1000/- can be paid in Cash/Online
Note: The duly filled registration form, along with the necessary documents, needs to be submitted at the school office. The details regarding the further course of action will be intimated at the time of form submission. Admissions are subject to seats available in the respective grades.
For more information contact us at:
The Chintels School - Kalyanpur
Near Singhpur Chauraha, Kalyanpur,
Kanpur - 208017, Uttar Pradesh, India.
+91-9839340044 | 9839341144