The school year begins in early April and extends to late March in the next year. The admission process starts in the month of December which includes registration followed by a written entrance test in middle of February.
For admission, from Class Nursery to VIII th, parents are required to fill the application form on the same day the child appears for the entrance test. For admission in playgroup the child has one to one interaction with the teacher.
The student seeking admission in class XIth would be selected on the basis of his Xth board result.
Documents Required For Admission:
- Passport size photographs,
- Any Government approved ID proof of Parent and a passport size photograph of each,
- Birth Certificate,
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate,
- Previous Class Report Card or School Recommendation letter,
- Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
Note: Admission is completed only after the registration process. Admissions are subject to seats available in the respective grades.